Autism And Executive Functioning Skills - 5 Tips For Keeping YOU Organised (AWESOME)

Autism and executive function skills can be super difficult to stay on top of. Here are 5 awesome tips you need to stay organised! I am a huge victim of the executive function downfalls and being on the autism spectrum it is no surprise. Lots of autistic people have the same issues in theses areas, so I decided to create a list of ways that help me with this issues. Here are 5 simple but effective ways to stay organised. 1.Lists Make lists on everything, like a to do list. Make sure to put everything on the list as soon as you know about it so you don’t forget to write it on the list later. 2.Calendar Us a visual calendar on your wall or on a tablet / phone to show you dates and input plans that you make as soon as they arrive, so you can keep on top of events etc. 3.Reminders Use a reminders app on your Alexa, your smart phone or tablet to remind you to do things. I find this the most important tool I use in my tool belt. Without reminders I would forget any appointment I have set and any that i need to make. 4.A Place For Everything Make sure that everything you have in your home has a specific place where it lives. So that when you finish you can put it back in it’s place. To ember where things go, just take a picture on your smart phone or iPad and make an album called ‘Tidy Place’ and refer to this when you need to tidy. 5.Planner I use daily planners to get my day running in the correct order. Use a visual board or a visual app to show this. I would recommend Tiimo(https://go.onelink.me/w6CP/aspieworld) Video: https://youtu.be/uXQnrmOoPnI?si=xYgHL6tF4rXrxZjH  
https://theaspieworld.com/autism-and-executive-functioning-skills-5-tips-for-keeping-you-organised-awesome-2/?feed_id=2290&_unique_id=664caae6cadff

Comments